MC4 PV Solar Panel Cable Wire Stripper Tool For Solar connector Male and Female
- Use the precise setting you wish to strip from 14-8 AWG wires with ease
- Made with cast alloy chassis
- Convenient recoiling spring design and tension loaded wire grip
- Stripping holes are machined precisely to remove insulation without damage
- Fast compound wire stripping action
The Wire Stripper is used to strip electrical insulation from stranded or solid wire. This stripper is used by simply inserting the wire, gripping the handles and applying pressure. The insulation is cut, leaving the solid wire undisturbed. This compound action stripping ensures a secure grip and precise strip in a single‑action squeezing motion. The stripper body is made of high‑quality zinc alloy to protect against corrosion, and the blade is made of S45C steel for strength and durability. For those who work in electrical fields, this is a great tool to add to your toolbox.
- STRIPS & CUTS WIRES: This multi wire stripers tools quickly strips 14, 12,10,8 AWG solid wire and 8-14 AWG stranded wire, e.g. solar cable; high-frequency heat treated sharp blades make clean cuts on even thick wires, e.g. speaker wire
- HEAVY-DUTY SCREW / BOLT CUTTER: Cleanly shears popular 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 4-40, 10-24 and 5-40 gauge copper screws. And as a metric bolt thread cutter, it cuts bolts for 10 22 and leaves perfect lead thread
- ALL-IN-ONE WIRE CRIMPER: This electrical crimping tool could be applied to crimping both insulated and non-insulated terminals, e.g. ignition terminal, wire rope sleeve, butt connector and close-end wire connector, etc.
- CUSHION-GRIP HANDLE: Compared to traditional wire cutter’s ABS handle, this master set has ergonomically designed non-slip rubber handle, which enables firm grip and eliminates hand fatigue
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: All MulWark tools are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product, you may return this product free of charge with original purchase receipt or choose to get a replacement
This Solar Cable Stripper is a reliable tool for stripping double layer cables, particularly for solar cables. This tool is specially designed to strip and grip in one precise, simultaneous motion without damage to the cable. It has an adjustable length‑stop for accurate stripping length setting. In addition, this stripper has a unique spring action with dual color non‑slip handle design for easy operation.
|The Type of Solar Tool Kit||Introduce for Solar Tool Kit|
|A-2546B Solar Terminal Crimping Plier||Crimping Range: (Multi-Contact) & 2.5/4/6mm2|
|(With Solar Dies Set)||(AWG 14-10)Length:270mm,Weight:0.74Kg|
|WX-0626 solar Cable Stripper||Stripping Rangge:0.9-6.0mm2|
|Solar Connectors||Suitable to solar cable, Easy, quickly and reliable connection of the solar cables to the photovoltaic system|
|Locator||Use with A-2546B Solar Terminal Crimping Plier|
|Wrench||2 PCS Open-end spanner and unlocking tool|
|hexagon Wrench||Use for Installing Dies/MC3 Dies/Tyco Dies|
1.The new PV Crimping Pliers precision pressure line module locking (self locking and releasing mechanism ) and the overall design;
2.In the the repeated pressure line to maintain a higher standard of quality pressure line;
3.The excellent lever transmission design, isobar larger cross-section of the wire, the more labor-saving;
5.The positioning device can be fixed in the jaw , to ensure precise positioning of the terminal of the pressure line;
6.Pressure line film and locator under the pressure line terminal selected
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of solar cable wire stripper