TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
Solar Panel Cables And Connectors Kit 4 To 1 Solar Panel T Branch Connectors
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||4 To 1 Solar Panel T Branch Connectors||Contact Resistance||1mΩ|
|Protection Degree||IP67||Rated Current||30A|
30A Solar Panel Branch Connectors,
Solar Panel Branch Connectors 30A,
IP 67 Solar Panel Connectors
Solar Panel Cables and Connectors kit 4 to 1 Solar Panel T Branch Connectors
PPO insulation material can effectively prevent electric shock, and the internal contacts are made of tinned copper, So it has high current and high voltage load capacity. The high-quality material ensures that it can works stably at a temperature of -40 ℃ ~ + 105 ℃.The waterproof ring on the solar connector is used to isolate water and dust, prevent water ingress corrosion and electric shock. Waterproof grade up to IP67. The built-in lock is stable and safe, will not fall off, and is durable.
Connected by riveting - Quick & simple assembly processing and simple removal of plugs.We use the highest quality materials in our production, which is why our solar branch connectors are heavier and better quality than other similar products on the market, and can be used for a long time without failure.
|Product Name||4 to 1 T branch solar connector|
|voltage rating||≤DC 1000V|
|pollution degree||CAT III/2|
|shell material||resistance material,PP0|
|connecting system||cromp connection|
|contact resistance of plug and connectors||1MΩ|
|testing voltage||DC 6000V(50Hz,1min)|
|contact material||copper, Ag plated|
|insertion force/withdrawal force||≤50N/≥50N|
|inner material||copper tin plating|
|Connecting System||Crimp connection|
|Contact material:||Copper,Tin Plated|
These 4 to 1 branch connectors allowed me to connect my three panels in parallel instead. Three pairs of 10AWG cables to the box. System is running fine so far. I also placed these branch connectors inside a weatherproof irrigation box and placed it under the panels on the roof. That just added one more layer of protection to keep all these connections dry and hopefully working well for years.
1. low power loss
2. solarconnector for solar power system
3. allthe connection made by double fixed connection
4. withthe capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation on the outcover
5. withconvenient installation, strong commonality
6. to meet the using requirement under bad outdoor condition
1. During self assembly, parts and tools other than those stated by R&X are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
2. For protection against electric shock, PV connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled.
3. The end product must provide protection from electric shock.
4. Unplugging under load: PV plug connections muct not be unplugged while under load. They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter. Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted.
5. Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
6. Plugged parts are watertight IP67
Picture of 4 to 1 Solar Panel T Branch Connectors
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the connector. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.