Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Pntech
Model Number: DC-DC
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
Packaging Details: 100sets/polybag 500sets/carton 39x39x22cm
Delivery Time: 3-10days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 5000pairs per day
Connector Solar PV Cable Set
Degree Of Protection:
Connector Solar PV Cable Set
Degree Of Protection:
Solar Panel Extension Cable Black + Red Male Female Connector Solar PV Cable Set
Conductor used in solar cables should be of pure EC grade which results to minimised line losses and project being reliable
Cables should have high grade insulation which has capability to withstand extreme bad weather conditions and have sufficient UV resistance properties which gives safety and long life to solar system.
For more safety and life, we should use tinned coated copper conductor, which protect conductor from moisture and chemical reaction on copper for a long term.
Cable management solutions
As per application and weather conditions Vaghasiya suggests the following three different style of solar cables:
Cables as per TUV 2pfg / EN: 50618 / IEC: 60930 (as per international standards)
Cables as per IS: 7098 Part-1 (as per India standards)
Cables as per IS: 1554 Part-1 (as per Indian standards)
All above three cables have different range of temperature rating and properties. Customer may choose as per their project requirements.
What is a solar connector (male connector & female connector) and an solar extension cable (8ft, 15ft, 30ft, 50ft, 100ft)? If you're asking this question, you've probably noticed that most modern high power solar modules are manufactured with wire leads that have solar connectors on the ends. Years ago, solar modules were built with a junction box on the back that required the installer to manually attach wires to the positive and negative terminal posts. This method is still used, but it's slowly becoming a thing of the past. Modern solar modules tend to use the solar connectors because they make wiring your solar array much simpler and faster. The connectors come in both male and female types which are designed to snap together. They meet the requirements of the National Electric Code, they're TUV certified and the preferred connection method of electrical inspectors. Due to the locking mechanism of the solar connectors, they will not come unplugged and are well suited for outdoor environments. The connectors can be separated but it requires a special connector unlocking tool.
Hard plastic connectors at each end
Female and male connectors
Black wire sunlight resistant cable
Extends and locks built-in cables
TUV tested cable
UV resistant and waterproof
1. Temperature range for application -40°C up to 90°C, max.temperature at conductor 120°C
2. Electron beam cross-linked material does not melt or flow at high temperatures
3. The permitted short-circuit-temperature refer to a period of 5s is 200°C
4. High resistance against UV,ozone and hydrolysis
5. Flexible,easy to strip
6. Dual wall insulation.Electron beam cross-linked
7. Excellent resistance to U.V,oil,greases,oxygen and ozone
8. Excellent resistance to abrasion
9. Halogen free, flame retardant,low toxicity
10. Excellent flexibility and stripping performance
11. High current carring capacity
|22A(2.5mm2) , 30A(4mm2,6mm2)
|Silver plated copper
|Contact resistance of plug connectors:
|TUV 1000V DC
|Suitable cable cross sections
|2.5mm2 ~ 10.0mm2 / 14AWG ~ 8AWG
|DC 8KV 1min
|UL94V - 0
During self assembly ,parts and tools other those stated are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
For protection against electric shock ,PV Connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled
The end product must provided protection from electric shock
Unplugging under load:PV plug connections must not be unplugged while under load.They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter.Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted
Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
Plugged parts are watertight IP67
• Simple,quick,safe and effective filed assembly
• Develop independently,innovative design,have independent intellectual property rights,adaptive to connector directly
• High mechanical endurance
• High current and voltage carrying:30A,1000VDC
• Low transition resistance
• Innovative sealed,waterproof,dust resistance design:IP68
• Excellent plastic material ,UL 94-V0,wide temperature range:-40°c to 90°c,weather and UV resistant for long-time outdoor application
• Approved by TUV
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of Connector Solar PV Cable Set