TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
Lightweight Solar Branch Connector 2 To 1 Strong Commonality For Solar System Installation
|Product Name||Y Branch Connector||HS Code||8544492100|
|Rated Voltage||1000VDC||Protection Degree||IP67|
|Rated Current||30A||Feature||High Current Carrying Capacity|
y branch connector,
pv panel connectors
CE Y Branch 2 to 1 Male Female Connector for Solar System Installation
· Simple on-site processing
· Mating safety provided by keyed housings
· Multiple plugging and unplugging cycles
· Accommodates PV cable with deferent insulation diameters
· High current carrying capacity
· CE approved
|Connector||Connector name||Solar Connector|
|Rated voltage||1000V DC|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Temperature range||-40℃ ~ +110℃|
|Insertion force/withdrawal force||≤50N/≥50N|
|Cable conductor||Tinned copper or bare copper|
|Cable Length||0.1m-10m Optional|
|function||UV Resistant,High Resistance against oil,greases,oxygen and ozone,Microbe-resistant,High wear and abrasion resistance|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ ~ +90℃|
|Product warranty time||Return Policy: Provide within half of a month.|
1. low power loss
2. solarconnector for solar power system
3. allthe connection made by double fixed connection
4. withthe capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation on the outcover
5. withconvenient installation, strong commonality
6. to meet the using requirement under bad outdoor condition
1. During self assembly, parts and tools other than those stated by R&X are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
2. For protection against electric shock, PV connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled.
3. The end product must provide protection from electric shock.
4. Unplugging under load: PV plug connections muct not be unplugged while under load. They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter. Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted.
5. Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
6. Plugged parts are watertight IP67
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of Y Branch Connector