TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
High Electrical Conductivity Single Core Electrical Cable 6.0mm OD 4.0mm2 Black Or Red
|Place of Origin||China|
|Model Number||PV1-F 1x4mm2|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100m|
|Packaging Details||250m/roll, two rolls per carton, Carton size: 42*42*22cm Also pack according to customer's requirements|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||70000 Meters per Day|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||DC Single Core Solar Cable||Material||XLPE|
|Thickness||0.8mm||Resistance||5.09 Ω/km (MAX. At 20℃)|
|Cable OD||6.0mm||Color||Black Or Red|
double insulated single core cable,
single core electrical cable
XLPE insulated 2PFG 1169 DC single core Solar cable PV1 - F 4.0mm2 Black or Red
1. TUV and CE certificate
2. Standard: 2 PFG 1169 08.2007
3. Type: PV1-F 1x4,0mm2
4. Conductor Material : Stranded tinned copper
5. Composition(NO./mm): 56/0.3
6 .Insulation Material: XLPE
7. Min. Thickness(mm): 0.5
8. Sheath Material :XLPE
9. Outer Diameter(mm) :6.10±0.2
10. Conductor dc resistance ≤5.09Ω/km
11. Rated voltage: AC 0.6~1.0KV , DC1.8KV
12. Ambient temperature: -40~+90C
13. The expected period of use: 25years
14. Flame rated IEC60332-1-2
Insulation Mediun Thickness(mm)
Sheath Mediun Thickness(mm)
Electric res. At 20℃
1) Electron beam cross-linked materials do not melt or flow, even at high temperature, high resistance against heat, cold,abrasion, UV resistant, ozone and hydrolyses.
2) These cables provide the means to interconnect between photovoltaic(PV) panels and from panels to the inverter.
3) They operate at DC voltage and provide long life in exposed conditions.