TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
Multi Contact IP67 Waterproof Solar Panel Connectors Mc4 Female And Male
|Product Name||Solar Connector For Solar Panel||Color||Black|
|Gender||Female And Male||Protection Degree||IP67|
|Rated Current||30A||Contact Resistance||≤5mΩ|
Waterproof Solar Panel Connectors Mc4,
IP67 Solar Panel Connectors Mc4,
Multi Contact mc4 solar connector
Multi Contact IP67 waterproof Female and Male Solar panel Connectors
How to Use MC4 Connectors and MC4 Extension Cables
NOTE: There are multiple types of interlocking PV connectors. This article addresses solar panel connectors, but the same principles apply to other connectors such as Amphenol H4, Tyco, and SMK.
What is an MC4 connector (male connector & female connector) and an solar cable extension cable (8ft, 15ft, 30ft, 50ft, 100ft)? If you're asking this question, you've probably noticed that most modern high power solar modules are manufactured with wire leads that have MC4 connectors on the ends. Years ago, solar modules were built with a junction box on the back that required the installer to manually attach wires to the positive and negative terminal posts. This method is still used, but it's slowly becoming a thing of the past. Modern solar modules tend to use the MC4 connectors because they make wiring your solar array much simpler and faster. The connectors come in both male and female types which are designed to snap together. They meet the requirements of the National Electric Code, they're UL certified and the preferred connection method of electrical inspectors. Due to the locking mechanism of the solar panel connectors, they will not come unplugged and are well suited for outdoor environments. The connectors can be separated but it requires a special MC4 unlocking tool.
Contact presistance: <5mΩ
Safety class: class II
Waterproof grade: IP 65
Cable standard: 2.5/4/6mm2
Flame retardant grade: UL94-V0
Insulation material: PC
Composite contact material: Copper, silver plating
T-branch connector (TUV / CE approval)
|Product Name||Solar Connector for panel|
|Rated Voltage||1000V DC|
|Test Voltage||6000V(50HZ, 1min)|
|Overvoltage category/Pollution degree||CAT III/2|
|Contact resistence of plug connectors||1 mΩ|
|Conatct material||Copper, Ag plated|
|Degree of protection||IP20/IP67|
|Insertion force/Withdrawal force||≤50N/ ≥50N|
|Connecting system||Crimp connection|
|Minimum order quantity||1000pcs|
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)||25g|
|Custom tariff number||8536909000|
|Country of origin||China|
1. During self assembly, parts and tools other than those stated by R&X are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
2. For protection against electric shock, PV connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled.
3. The end product must provide protection from electric shock.
4. Unplugging under load: PV plug connections muct not be unplugged while under load. They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter. Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted.
5. Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
6. Plugged parts are watertight IP67
• Simple,quick,safe and effective filed assembly
• Develop independently,innovative design,have independent intellectual property rights,adaptive to connector directly
• High mechanical endurance
• High current and voltage carrying:30A,1000VDC
• Low transition resistance
• Innovative sealed,waterproof,dust resistance design:IP68
• Excellent plastic material ,UL 94-V0,wide temperature range:-40°c to 90°c,weather and UV resistant for long-time outdoor application
• Approved by TUV
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of solar panel connecctors