TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
UV Resistance 2 Core Solar Cable 10mm2 8AWG Low Loss For Photovoltaic System
|Item Name||Solar Photovoltaic Cable 2x10mm2||20 '000 Hours Conductor Maximum Working Temperature||120℃|
|Life Span||25 Years||Conductor||Tinned Copper|
|Struction||2*80/0.4mm||Rate Voltage||1800V DC|
twin core flex cable,
twin core electrical cable
TUV approved 2 Pfg 1169 PV1-F Solar Power Cable 10mm2 8AWG DC1.8KV AC 0.6KV
TUV PV Cable Fire Resistant Cables Description:
1. Construction: Tinned cooper, XLPE insulation, XLPE outer sheath.
2. Test Voltage: 6500V, 5min; rated voltage:1000/1800V DC.
3. Halogen free and low smoke, Rohs standard.
4. UV resistance.
5. Temperature rating:-40°C to 125°C, cold resistance.
6. TUV certification, TUV2Pfg1169-1.
7. Power cable for photovoltaic system.
TUV PV Cable Fire Resistant Cables Technical Data:
1. Nominal Voltage:U0/U=600/1000V AC, 1000/1800V DC ;
2. Test Voltage:6500V,50Hz,5Min.
3. Temperature Rating:45oC upto+125oC, -40oF upto+257oF, Ambient temperature:25years(TUV) -40oC upto+90oC, -40oF upto+194oF, Max.Short circuit temperature:280oC, +536oF.
4. Bending Radius:Fixed installation>4X Occasionally moved>5X
|TYPE:TWIN CORE SOALR CABLE||PART NO:PV1-F 2X10mm2|
|RESISTANCE||1.95 Ω/km (MAX. at 20℃)|
|COLOUR||Black / Red|
|DIAMETER||17.6 X 8.5mm|
|Electrical Data||Rated Rating||AC 0.6/1KV DC1800V|
|Rated temperature||-40 ～＋90,Dry and Wet|
|60℃ rated current||98A|
|Test voltage||3.0KV AC|
|Weathering Resistance||Sun Res.|
|MARKING||TüV 2 PfG 1169 PV1-F 2×10mm2 NINGBO PNTECH NEW ENERGY CO.,LTD TÜV SÜD approved VDE-AR-E 2283-4:2011-10|
1. 99.9% high-purity oxygen-free copper: high quality tin-plated copper, high purity, anti-aging, high electrical conductivity, low loss, strong current carrying capacity, high corrosion resistance, and can adapt to outdoor harsh environment.
2, low eccentricity: thickness uniformity, effectively prevent the current breakdown fire, to ensure safety.
3. Double protection: The solar photovoltaic cable adopts insulation and Jacket double protection structure to extend the service life of the cable.
4, high-performance polymer materials: Insulating and jacket all use environmentally friendly low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant cross-linked polyolefin materials, with wear-resistant, high temperature, oil, ozone, UV, high flame retardant properties.
5, strong flexibility: cable has a pressure, bending, strong toughness.
6, long service life: normal outdoor use, service life> 25 years
7, advanced equipment: The company has advanced foreign production, scientific research equipment, passed the ISO9001-2008 quality management system certification, IATF16949: 2016 quality management system certification.
|The product description||Widely used in indoor and outdoor solar installations, electrical installation, indoor and outdoor, explosion-prone areas, factories, industrial and agricultural industries.|
|Product features||Low smoke without halogen, good cold, ultraviolet, ozone - resistant and weather - resistant.|
|Flame retardant, cutting resistance and penetration resistance.|
|Cable protection level Ⅱ level.|
|With 150 ℃ photovoltaic cable radiation as insulation materials, halogen free flame retardant is halogen-free, non-toxic modified polyethylene thin hengjing resin as the main raw material, add halogen-free, non-toxic, flame retardant, heat stabilizer, eliminate smoke agent, preservative, such as fertilizer, does not contain halogen, heavy metals, phosphorus.|
|It conforms to ROHS, and the insulation resistance is small after immersion.|
|Electrical||1. The dc resistance: the finished cable at 20 ℃ conductive wire core dc resistance is not greater than 5.09 Ω/km|
|2. The insulation resistance: the finished insulation resistance of cable at 20 ℃ should not less than 1014 Ω. Cm, finished cable insulation resistance at 90 ℃ is not less than 1011 Ω. Cm|
|3. The sheath surface resistance: resistance of the finished cable sheath surface should be not less than 109 Ω.|
|Cable structure||Conductor: tinned copper wire 2.5, 4, 6, 10, 16 mm ^ 2 PV1 - F|
|18, 16 and 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 mm ^ 2 PV wire|
|Insulation: > 0.5mm thick with low smoke and halogen material, and meet the specified limit of the customer.|
|Sheath: low smoke and halogen free material thickness > 0.5mm.|
|Detailed parameters||Ambient temperature: - 40 ℃ ~ + 90 ℃|
|The highest temperature of conductor: 120 ℃ (allow 5 s in short circuit temperature 200 ℃)|
|Limited voltage: AC0.6/1kv dc1.8kv.|
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of twin core 10mm2 solar power cable