TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
2.5 4.0 6.0mm Terminal Solar Cable Connectors For Photovoltaic System
|Product Name||Adaptor Connector||Terminal Size||Φ4.0mm|
|Gender||Female And Male||Protection Degree||IP67|
|Rated Current||30A||Contact Resistance||≤5mΩ|
Photovoltaic System solar cable connectors,
6.0mm Terminal solar cable connectors,
2.5mm Terminal solar cable connectors
2.5 4.0 6.0mm Terminal Copper PV Module solar Connector For Photovoltaic System
One wire is the DC positive (+) and the other is the DC negative (-). Generally, the female solar connector is associated with the positive lead and the male connector is associated with the negative lead.
The male connector will snap directly into the female connector.
1. Simple assembly, easy to use
2. Suitable for different sizes of PV cable
3. Waterproof grade: IP67
4. Housing made of PC material, anti-UV
5. High current carrying capacity
6. Contact material: Copper Tin Plated
7. High heat resistance, wear-resisting
Contact presistance: <5mΩ
Safety class: class II
Waterproof grade: IP 65
Cable standard: 2.5/4/6mm2
Flame retardant grade: UL94-V0
Insulation material: PC
Composite contact material: Copper, silver plating
T-branch connector (TUV / CE approval)
1. During self assembly, parts and tools other than those stated by R&X are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
2. For protection against electric shock, PV connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled.
3. The end product must provide protection from electric shock.
4. Unplugging under load: PV plug connections muct not be unplugged while under load. They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter. Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted.
5. Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
6. Plugged parts are watertight IP67
|Rated Voltage||1000V DC|
|Test Voltage||6000V(50HZ, 1min)|
|Overvoltage category/Pollution degree||CAT III/2|
|Contact resistence of plug connectors||1 mΩ|
|Conatct material||Copper, Ag plated|
|Degree of protection||IP20/IP67|
|Insertion force/Withdrawal force||≤50N/ ≥50N|
|Connecting system||Crimp connection|
|Minimum order quantity||1000pcs|
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)||25g|
|Custom tariff number||8536690000|
|Country of origin||China|
• Simple,quick,safe and effective filed assembly
• Develop independently,innovative design,have independent intellectual property rights,adaptive to connector directly
• High mechanical endurance
• High current and voltage carrying:30A,1000VDC
• Low transition resistance
• Innovative sealed,waterproof,dust resistance design:IP68
• Excellent plastic material ,UL 94-V0,wide temperature range:-40°c to 90°c,weather and UV resistant for long-time outdoor application
• Approved by TUV
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of solar connector