Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Booster Cable||Capacity:||500A|
|Color:||Black And Yellow||Insulation Material:||PVC|
|Core Material:||Copper Clad Aluminum||Packing:||PVC Bag Or Zipper Bag|
Heavy Duty 500AMP Jumper Leads Jump 6m LONG Booster Cables Surge Protected
1) With both vehicles turned off, connect the red cable to the positive (+) post of the non-working battery.
2) Connect the other end of the red cable to the positive post of the working battery.
3) Connect the black cable to the negative (-) post of the working battery.
4) Connect the other end of the black cable to a metal point on the non-working car, such as a bolt or bracket away from the battery.
5) Then, start the working vehicle.
6) After a minute or two, start the disabled vehicle. Let it run for several minutes before turning it off, so the battery can recharge.
7) Disconnect the cables in reverse order from how you connected them.
|Product Name||Booster cable|
|Conductor spec||10 square millimeter|
|Cable outer diameter (approx.)||0.3*95*OD9MM|
|Core material||copper clad aluminum|
|Handle||Inslated color coded handles|
|Advantage||Essential safety and security and product design reasonable artistic practical|
|Packing||PVC Bag or Zipper bag|
|Use for||in cars, trucks, snowmobiles, ATVs and more|
Determine that a dead battery is the reason your car is not starting. If the engine cranks when you turn the key, the problem is not the battery and jump-starting won't help. If the windshield wipers, lights and heater blower all work, the battery is probably fine and you may have a bad starter. A jump-start won't help if you have a bad starter. If you hear no sound at all when you turn the key or if the engine cranks very slowly and the accessories do not work, then you have a dead or low battery and it's time to break out the jumper cables. You'll need a flashlight if it's dark outside.
Find someone with a running car that can give yours a jump.
CE, GS, TUA, ISO9000 certification booster cables/jumper cables. Open the hoods on both cars and determine where the batteries are. Park the booster car (the one that's running) so that the batteries are adjacent.
Turn off the booster car.
Attach the red jumper cable's end to the positive terminal on the dead battery. Use a rag to wipe the battery clean if you can't see the Pos or plus (+) sign on the battery. The positive terminal is always slightly larger than the negative one.
Attach the other end of the red cable to the booster battery's positive terminal.
Attach the black jumper cable's end to the booster battery's negative terminal.
CE, GS, TUA, ISO9000 certification booster cables/jumper cables. Attach the other end of the black jumper cable to a ground on the dead car's engine; Any solid metal part works fine. You may see a small spark when you attach the last end. This is normal.
Turn on the booster car and rev the engine.
Turn on the dead car. If it doesn't start, you may have a poor connection at any of the four cable ends. Jiggle each cable end and try starting the car again.
Once the car starts, disconnect the cables in reverse order of attachment: Negative, negative, positive, positive.
Keep the engine running on the jumped car for at least 20 minutes or longer so the alternator has sufficient time to recharge your battery
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of booster cable