TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
IP67 Protection Solar Branch Connector 35cm Cable Length 30A Rated Current
|Product Name||Y Branch Connector||Rated Voltage||1500V|
|Protection Degree||IP67||Rated Current||30A|
y branch connector,
pv panel connectors
4mm2 black red wire Branch Connector Y Branch Connector with 1500V fuse 20A
- One end is (male and female solar cable connectors), the other end is DC 4mm2 (Outer diameter 5.9mm, inner diameter 2.1mm).
- female/male connectors allow the cable to be connected to PV panels and generator quickly.
- Waterproof and durable enough to withstand high & low temperature environment.
- Provide solid and stable connection between solar panel and solar generator, and compatible for all solar panel kits with connector.
- Simple assembling process and easy to be removed without using any extra tools.
|Product Name:||Y branch connector|
|Working current:||20A(4mm2), 30A(6mm2)|
|Contacting resistance:||<2 mΩ|
|Insulation resistance:||> 500MΩ|
|Suitable single core cable section:||2.5mm2, 4mm2, 6mm2|
|Cable outer diameter:||Φ5mm -Φ 7mm|
|Ambient temperature:||-40 C~ + 105 C|
|Contacting material:||copper, tin plated|
|Terminal connecting method:||pressure welding|
1. low power loss
2. solarconnector for solar power system
3. allthe connection made by double fixed connection
4. withthe capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation on the outcover
5. withconvenient installation, strong commonality
6. to meet the using requirement under bad outdoor condition
1. During self assembly, parts and tools other than those stated by R&X are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
2. For protection against electric shock, PV connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled.
3. The end product must provide protection from electric shock.
4. Unplugging under load: PV plug connections muct not be unplugged while under load. They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter. Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted.
5. Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
6. Plugged parts are watertight IP67
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of Y branch connector