TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
4000W Solar Branch Connector High Current Carrying Capacity RoHS Certified
|Product Name||Branch Connector||Color||Black|
|Gender||Female And Male||Rated Voltage||1000VDC|
|Protection Degree||IP67||Rated Current||30A|
y branch connector,
solar panel branch connector
TUV IP67 30A high current carrying capacity branch connector for solar power
Rated current: 30A (2.5-4.0mm2)
Degree of protection: IP2 */IP67
Rated voltage: 1000V DC
Flammability rating: UL94-V0
Test voltage: 6000V (50Hz, 1min)
Overvoltage category/pollution Index: CATIII / 2
|Product Name||branch connector|
|voltage rating||≤DC 1000V|
|pollution degree||CAT III/2|
|shell material||resistance material,PP0|
|connecting system||cromp connection|
|contact resistance of plug and connectors||1MΩ|
|testing voltage||DC 6000V(50Hz,1min)|
|contact material||copper, Ag plated|
|insertion force/withdrawal force||≤50N/≥50N|
|inner material||copper tin plating|
|Connecting System||Crimp connection|
|Contact material:||Copper,Tin Plated|
1. low power loss
2. solarconnector for solar power system
3. all the connection made by double fixed connection
4. with the capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation on the outcover
5. with convenient installation, strong commonality
6. to meet the using requirement under bad outdoor condition
1. During self assembly, parts and tools other than those stated by R&X are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
2. For protection against electric shock, PV connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled.
3. The end product must provide protection from electric shock.
4. Unplugging under load: PV plug connections muct not be unplugged while under load. They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter. Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted.
5. Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
6. Plugged parts are watertight IP67
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of branch connector