TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
1 Pair Solar Panel Cable Mmf And Ffm Splitter Coupler Wire T Branch Connector
|Product Name||Solar Branch T Connector Type 2||Rated Current||30A|
|Gender||Female And Male||Rated Voltage||1000VDC|
mmf t branch connector,
ffm t branch connector,
30A t branch connector
1 Pair Solar Panel cable MMF and FFM Splitter Coupler Wire T Branch Connectors
Pair of Branch Connectors: Provides a quick and easy parallel wiring solution for solar panels Compatible with all solar connectors and Easy to Install, Durable, Reusable. Dustproof, IP67 Waterproof It is T type parallel when connecting solar panels with type connectors (1 M 2 F & 2 M 1 F) in parallel.
WATERPROOF AND DURABLE: An IP67 waterproof ring on the male connector is perfect that seal out water
and dust to prevent it from corrosion. The connector is stable and safe with the built-in lock which is
With excellent aging resistance and UV endurance, it can be used in harsh environment. The cable connection adopts means of rivet and lock. It does not need extra instruments for the removal of plugs and removal will not cause any harm to plugs.
Adapter wire: OD4.5-7.0 (2.5-4.0mm2)
Connector contact resistance: 0.5m
Insertion/extraction force: less or equal to 50N/equal or greater than 50N
Connector conductor material: copper, tin
Connector Insulation material: PPO
Operating temperature range: -40 - +90°C
|Product Name||2 to 1 T branch connector|
|voltage rating||≤DC 1000V|
|pollution degree||CAT III/2|
|shell material||resistance material,PP0|
|connecting system||cromp connection|
|contact resistance of plug and connectors||1MΩ|
|testing voltage||DC 6000V(50Hz,1min)|
|contact material||copper, Ag plated|
|insertion force/withdrawal force||≤50N/≥50N|
|inner material||copper tin plating|
|Connecting System||Crimp connection|
|Contact material:||Copper,Tin Plated|
1. low power loss
2. solarconnector for solar power system
3. allthe connection made by double fixed connection
4. withthe capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation on the outcover
5. withconvenient installation, strong commonality
6. to meet the using requirement under bad outdoor condition
1. During self assembly, parts and tools other than those stated by R&X are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
2. For protection against electric shock, PV connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled.
3. The end product must provide protection from electric shock.
4. Unplugging under load: PV plug connections muct not be unplugged while under load. They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter. Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted.
5. Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
6. Plugged parts are watertight IP67
Picture of T Branch Connectors
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.