TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
1000v Solar Panel Extension Cable With Mc4 Male To Female Connectors
|Product Name||Solar Extension Cable 10AWG||Cable||10AWG|
|Rated Voltage||1000VDC||Degree Of Protection||IP67|
|Rated Current||30A||Contact Resistance||≤5mΩ|
1000v mc4 extension cable,
1000v solar panel extension cable,
solar panel extension cable with mc4 male to female connectors
1000V Customized Solar Extension Cable with DC Waterproof Connector Male Female
Don't feel bad if you're confused by the solar extension cables. If you've never worked with solar modules before, they can be a little intimidating. First of all, they're expensive. Nobody wants to purchase an expensive cable and later find out the length is too short after it's been cut. Cut cables cannot be returned, so we want to be sure you fully understand how to choose the appropriate length and how to use them to connect your panels together.
NOTE: There are multiple types of interlocking PV connectors. This article addresses solar connectors, but the same principles apply to other connectors such as MC4, Amphenol H4, Tyco, and SMK.
What is a solar connector (male connector & female connector) and an solar extension cable (8ft, 15ft, 30ft, 50ft, 100ft)? If you're asking this question, you've probably noticed that most modern high power solar modules are manufactured with wire leads that have solar connectors on the ends. Years ago, solar modules were built with a junction box on the back that required the installer to manually attach wires to the positive and negative terminal posts. This method is still used, but it's slowly becoming a thing of the past. Modern solar modules tend to use the solar connectors because they make wiring your solar array much simpler and faster. The connectors come in both male and female types which are designed to snap together. They meet the requirements of the National Electric Code, they're TUV certified and the preferred connection method of electrical inspectors. Due to the locking mechanism of the solar connectors, they will not come unplugged and are well suited for outdoor environments. The connectors can be separated but it requires a special connector unlocking tool.
Hard plastic connectors at each end
Female and male connectors
Black wire sunlight resistant cable
Extends and locks built-in cables
TUV tested cable
UV resistant and waterproof
1. Temperature range for application -40°C up to 90°C, max.temperature at conductor 120°C
2. Electron beam cross-linked material does not melt or flow at high temperatures
3. The permitted short-circuit-temperature refer to a period of 5s is 200°C
4. High resistance against UV,ozone and hydrolysis
5. Flexible,easy to strip
6. Dual wall insulation.Electron beam cross-linked
7. Excellent resistance to U.V,oil,greases,oxygen and ozone
8. Excellent resistance to abrasion
9. Halogen free, flame retardant,low toxicity
10. Excellent flexibility and stripping performance
11. High current carring capacity
|Rated current:||22A(2.5mm2) , 30A(4mm2,6mm2)|
|Contact material:||Silver plated copper|
|Contact resistance of plug connectors:||≤5mΩ|
|Locking system:||Snap in|
|Rated voltage||TUV 1000V DC|
|Suitable cable cross sections||2.5mm2 ~ 10.0mm2 / 14AWG ~ 8AWG|
|Test voltage||DC 8KV 1min|
|Protection class||Class II|
|Terminal Material||Tinned copper|
|Contact resistance||≤ 5mΩ|
|IP rating||IP67(IEC 60529)|
|Pull-out force||≥ 50N|
|Insertion Force||≤ 50N|
|Test temperature||-40ºC~ +85ºC|
|Flame Class||UL94V - 0|
During self assembly ,parts and tools other those stated are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
For protection against electric shock ,PV Connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled
The end product must provided protection from electric shock
Unplugging under load:PV plug connections must not be unplugged while under load.They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter.Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted
Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
Plugged parts are watertight IP67
• Simple,quick,safe and effective filed assembly
• Develop independently,innovative design,have independent intellectual property rights,adaptive to connector directly
• High mechanical endurance
• High current and voltage carrying:30A,1000VDC
• Low transition resistance
• Innovative sealed,waterproof,dust resistance design:IP68
• Excellent plastic material ,UL 94-V0,wide temperature range:-40°c to 90°c,weather and UV resistant for long-time outdoor application
• Approved by TUV
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of 10AWG extension solar cable