TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
Red 1x4mm2 Solar Cable , TUV Solar Cable For Solar Power System
|Product Name||Solar Cable||Safety Class||II|
|Rated Voltage||1000VDC||Degree Of Protection||IP67|
|Rated Current||30A||Contact Resistance||≤5mΩ|
solar system cable,
solar extension cable
TUV certified PV1 - F 1x4mm2 Solar Cable for solar power system
Solar cable Description
1. Temperature range for application -40°C up to 90°C, max.temperature at conductor 120°C
2. Electron beam cross-linked material does not melt or flow at high temperatures
3. The permitted short-circuit-temperature refer to a period of 5s is 200°C
4. High resistance against UV,ozone and hydrolysis
5. Flexible,easy to strip
6. Dual wall insulation.Electron beam cross-linked
7. Excellent resistance to U.V,oil,greases,oxygen and ozone
8. Excellent resistance to abrasion
9. Halogen free, flame retardant,low toxicity
10. Excellent flexibility and stripping performance
11. High current carring capacity
|Rated current:||22A(2.5mm2) , 30A(4mm2,6mm2)|
|Contact material:||Silver plated copper|
|Contact resistance of plug connectors:||≤5mΩ|
|Locking system:||Snap in|
|Rated voltage||TUV 1000V DC|
|Suitable cable cross sections||2.5mm2 ~ 10.0mm2 / 14AWG ~ 8AWG|
|Test voltage||DC 8KV 1min|
|Protection class||Class II|
|Terminal Material||Tinned copper|
|Contact resistance||≤ 5mΩ|
|IP rating||IP67(IEC 60529)|
|Pull-out force||≥ 50N|
|Insertion Force||≤ 50N|
|Test temperature||-40ºC~ +85ºC|
|Flame Class||UL94V - 0|
During self assembly ,parts and tools other those stated are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
For protection against electric shock ,PV Connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled
The end product must provided protection from electric shock
Unplugging under load:PV plug connections must not be unplugged while under load.They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter.Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted
Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
Plugged parts are watertight IP67
• Simple,quick,safe and effective filed assembly
• Develop independently,innovative design,have independent intellectual property rights,adaptive to connector directly
• High mechanical endurance
• High current and voltage carrying:30A,1000VDC
• Low transition resistance
• Innovative sealed,waterproof,dust resistance design:IP68
• Excellent plastic material ,UL 94-V0,wide temperature range:-40°c to 90°c,weather and UV resistant for long-time outdoor application
• Approved by TUV
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of solar cable