TomThank you for the professional service and products ! PV1-F 1x4mm2 solar cable. my customer is very satisfy with the cable. Thank you.
NguyenAppreciated for Rainbow’s great help and we finished the system project perfectly. Nice products, nice people. Thank you very much.
GrantIt is an excellent job to get production completed, and everything ready to deliver the goods. Again I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
Black PV Junction Box Ultraviolet Resistant For 200W To 300W Solar Panel
|Product Name||PV Junction Box||Cable Size||4mm2|
|Diode Current||13A||Rated Voltage||1000VDC|
solar pv junction box,
pv module junction box
TUV IP67 1000V DC 6 Diodes PV Junction Box for 200W to 300W Solar Panel
Electrical Features Adapt rated current of the pv modules: 12A
Withstanding Voltage: 1000V DC
Constant Resistance: ≤ 5mΩ
Protection Class: Class II
Mechanial Features Temperature range: -40º C + 85º C
Wire Size Range: 4mm²
Protection Degree: IP65
Material Features Insulation Material: PPO, black
Contant Material: Copper, Tin plated
Flame Class: UL94-V0
|Product Name||PV Junction box|
|Rated Voltage||1000V DC(TUV)|
|Safety Class||Class II|
|Wire Size Range||4mm²|
|Width Of Copper Ribbons||Up to 8mm|
|Connection Method||Spring Clamping|
|Insulation Material||PPO, black|
|Contact Material||Copper, Tin plated|
|No. Of diode||6|
Main Speciality :
1. With the capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation on the outer cover
2. To meet the using requirement under bad outdoor condition
3. The self-locking function makes the connection mode is more convenient and firm
4. Anti electric shock insulation protection science, has good security
5. Terminals installed firmly, and convergence with good weldability
1. During self assembly, parts and tools other than those stated by R&X are used or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical data can be guaranteed.
2. For protection against electric shock, PV connectors must be isolated from the power supply while being assembled or disassembled.
3. The end product must provide protection from electric shock.
4. Unplugging under load: PV plug connections muct not be unplugged while under load. They can be placed in a no load state by switching off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit interrupter. Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is permitted.
5. Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water with sealing caps.
6. Plugged parts are watertight IP67
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to the quantity.
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of PV Solar junction box